Knowledge Management Practices Amongst MSC Status Companies in Malaysia: A Survey
Knowledge Management practices
||Knowledge, Knowledge Management, Knowledge Sharing, Information Technology, MSC Status Organizations
International Journal of Knowledge, Culture and Change Management, Volume 5, Issue 9, pp.63-70.
Article: Print (Spiral Bound).
Article: Electronic (PDF File; 1.914MB).
Have carried out a number of small-scale research projects on my own and presented their findings at the university level.
- Transforming Strategic Management Change at RHB Bank Berhad
- Developing Database Management System for Kementerian Pembangunan Usahawan Malaysia (Ministry of Entrepreneur Development)
- Implementing Knowledge Management Practices at Elektrisola Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Measuring the Effectiveness of Knowledge Management Practice at Philip Morris (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.: A Case Study
- Accessing and Assessment Student’s Result: the Need to provide Basic Management of Electronic Records.
I am eager to carry out new research projects and I am delighted that UiTM, with the decentralization of Bureau of Research Center (BRC), now has a conducive and lecturer-friendly support system to encourage lecturers in their research efforts. The following is my first research conducted under BRC:
- “Knowledge Management Practice Amongst MSC status Companies in Malaysia: A Case Study.”
My two current research are:
- Strategic linking between knowledge management and human resource management practices
- A need to provide a systematic records management system: A case of Higher Education Ministry of Malaysia
There are currently no reviews of this product.
Write a Review